pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Washington Nationals' lineup for the series finale with the
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Czichose

MessaggioOggetto: Washington Nationals' lineup for the series finale with the
Inviato: 05-04-2024 2:35:01

Davey Martinez's club did rally from a 4-0 deficit, and they took the Chicago Cubs to additional innings last evening, yet the Washington Nationals lost in the end. Nelson Cruz hit one bent on facility for a cavity fly and the home team's first run of the video game in the 6th inning. Ildemaro Vargas singled to drive in a run in the seventh. Luke Voit and Lane Thomas both homered in the 8th inning to tie points up prior to the Nationals left the bases loaded on a groundout to second by Yadiel Hernndez. It was a 4 for 16 evening at the plate with joggers in racking up position overall, with a total of 11 runners left on base in the 7-5 loss. "We had our chances. We had our minutes to place the video game away. We simply could not do it. So we just reached return again tomorrow and like I claimed shot to win a collection," Martinez stated in his blog post game press seminar in Nationals Park. A leadoff solitary was removed on a dual play in each of the very first two innings last night, one off Joey Meneses's bat, and one off Thomas's, though Victor Robles was at fault for the out at very first base on a line drive to right by Meneses. Vargas and Robles K 'd complying with a one-out hit in the third, Luke Voit was stranded after a one-out walk in the 4th, Csar Hernndez was stranded after a leadoff solitary in the fifth, and they went for a work on a sac fly in the 6th, yet had two runners on without outs. The Nationals cashed in on a leadoff double by Csar Hernndez in the seventh, yet Meneses struck right into an inning-ending dual play after the Nats filled the bases with one out in the home-half of the inning, then there was Yadiel Hernndez's groundout with the bases loaded, and a quick, 1-2-3 ninth Nationals Shorts. CJ Abrams drove in a run to tie points up at 5-5 after the Cubs racked up one run in the top of the tenth, and they came up vacant all-time low of the eleventh after the visitors racked up 2. " We've got some people in the center of our schedule now that have got some smack, and they're mosting likely to swing huge," Martinez stated when asked if some hitters are pressing when huge areas show up. " It's just that they are, you understand. Joey today simply chased after more than I have actually seen him chase after. "So he's just reached obtain back into the area. Yadi shortened up a little https://www.nationalsshorts.com/Stephen_Strasburg_Shorts.. he struck a one-hopper to the second baseman there with the bases filled. "" We battled back. We struck some crowning achievement," the supervisor added. "We still left some guys on base, yet Yadi smoked a sphere to keystone for an out with bases packed. And we maintained fighting back. "The people played hard. So we'll return tomorrow early and do it once again.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: